RAWR-ing KITTEN

The second episode of my narcissism session with Michelle Hendra and Diana Caitilin
Both Michelle and Diiiyn are really good at posing. I felt like a kitten in the same cage with a lioness and a tigress. Well, maybe it's the big hair and the dress that caused me so
 As far as i remembered, i tried my best to give my best roaring to "compete" these two ladies' fierceness, but probably they sounded more like..."meow"  :'p

Here they are!


 i was wearing: thrifted flanel shirt // BLOOP ENDORSE cobalt blue blazer // (X)S.M.L jodhpur pants // red socks // IL PRIMO leather brogue

MUA: Dewi Puspa Sari



Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
 ~Ario Achda~


10 comment:

CAT WRANGLER said...

this lioness and tigress are really the sexiest ever! and you're the lion king. lol ;p

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

i love the fourth one and the last photo can be your rarrw i think hahaha

bellionducky.blogspot.com

Crystal Knife said...

you look so KEREN kak!
loveloveee <333333

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog kak, btw, nice to know your blog, i followed u, would u like to follow me back? :)




http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Anastasia Siantar said...

wow Ario! I love your outfit so much here!!

www.brownplatform.com

Unknown said...

Again, a wonderful photos!
What a great combination...And, I like your eye liner..ahahahahaha

C. Belvin said...

loveedd your outfittt nice pants <3

mutianugrabita said...

Really interest with the last picture!

nadyagita said...

three of you are awesome!!
love all the pictures

la femme by nadyagita

Mitha Komala said...

awesome! so speechless. the last picture is stunning <333

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/