HIGH FINE

Another random Saturday. No one is home so i decided to skip Indonesia Fashion Week and not meeting my beloved Michelle Hendra, Anastasia Siantar and Arnold Teja there -____-
I'm just gonna stay home the whole day sending e-mails here and there, preparing for @LOOKBOOKJakarta 's next event and it's pretty much driving me nuts
Apart from those lame drama, i am currently running out of subject to write about, so let me just post this another work when i was still assisting forWinky Wijaya
 It was taken probably by October or November last year, a super classy and luxurious set of looks

HERWORLD BRIDES 2012 
CANALI Advertorial



Directed and Photographed by: ARSETO ADIPUTRA
Photo Assistant: Abdul, Arun
Fashion Stylist: Winky Wijaya
Fashion Stylist Assistant: Ario Achda, Zeenea Latifa, Anthony Susanto


ps: Super thanks to Mister Arseto Adiputra !


Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
 ~Ario Achda~

10 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you will come to IFW.
Come here kak ario :) bring a bunch of money and shopping here :D


Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Crystal Knife said...

beautiful picture.
yeah, me also, not going to IFW and just sit down at home. *sigh*

Mitha Komala said...

kak arseto always makes awesome shots!! good luck for the lookbookjkt's event.. cant wait for it ;D

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Charleston said...

SO smart and chic

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Hippiegonemad said...

Great job arioooo! >.< eh kamu sok jadi anak bae ya di rumah? fufufufu

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

You and your blog are just amazing! Love your sense of style definitely! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog, and following you for sure! ;) Hope you can drop by our blog sometime soon! We'd love to find new fresh bloggers for our blogger feature! ;)

Love,
MLU the blog.

Lizelisabeth said...

Whoa! Love your styling!! I didn't know much talented male styler here in Indonesia. And I looove your blog! Def can't wait for your next post, so I'm following you! Hope you can drop by to my blog sometime. ;)

Hugs and kiss kiss,
Liz
.voguish.doodles.

Anastasia Siantar said...

uhhhh kece!!! Seriously, you should've come to IFW T-T me miss you more!!!!!!

www.brownplatform.com

Anonymous said...

wow...this is so luxurious!!

nadyagita said...

this is an awesome job! really love the bow ties :)
haha ya I remember u're saying that. actually I didn't work there anymore, just resigned :p

Style, Pose, and Tell