THE GOLD FETISH

It is just another story of another alter ego of me
 The one who doesn't come out of surface every now and then
The one who craves for people bowing towards my aisle
The one whose power is no longer earthy and humble
The one who fetishes gold over life

...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


i was wearing: PVOMO shirt // DANJYO HIYOJI quirky outerwear // shoulder feather and chains (belongs to Freddy Posh) // necklace and cuffs by Galerie de Noir // (X)S.M.L necklace as headpiece



Thank you Galerie de Noir for the gifts !
You pushed me to explore just another reflection of me :)

Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
 ~Ario Achda~

12 comment:

Lulut Marganingtyas said...

I always adore your signature style...

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Creative! You look great =) X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Herdiana Surachman said...

Galerie de Noir itu dimana dehhh, cuff-nya bagussss, bondageeeee

Maria Widjaja said...

duhh, y u so cool?????!!!! adore you!
greatgreatgreat photos<3

Unknown said...

I gotta say: YOU ARE ROCK!! . I love all of the photos but mostly I love 2nd and 5th picture. <3 it, ario :D

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc
Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Sabrina M said...

ka arioooo kece banget!! love your pose . hihi thank you for comming my blog.

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

Oh My God you Are DIVA! I love your DIVA Attitudes ioo <3

Caroline Robianto said...

ARIOOOOOO me kangen <3


www.carolcoraline.com

Mitha Komala said...

speechless for these photos kak!! YOU IMPRESSED ME TO THE CORE. <333

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

your style is always amazing!

natzcracker

Anonymous said...

omgg i'm loving the gold cuffs and the editing io! awesome!! <3 <3
re: aaah nga kok! just like what u said on twitter, kapan kita pernah ngepost foto gemuk kekekekek~
have a great day!

nadyagita said...

AWESOME PICTURES! <3
so cool!

http://nadyagita.com