HOPE, FAITH and SUNRISE

Wow, it is now 6.30 a.m in the morning and i haven't slept at all
I've been quite a nocturnal and now it got even worse than before
My morning has become my night, my night has become my day, my dusk is now a dawn and the dawn is now a dusk. Every single thing is upside-down, including my head and my feet

My day suddenly crumbled when i just heard a bad news about this thing i've been working on for months
Not a good news at all that it kept me awake the whole night and ended up writing this
I can't think, i just wanna scream the shit out loud, then i saw the sunrise, just the thing i have been missing for so long since i started to sleep at 5 and wake up at 12
I realized that there is a hope and faith in every sunrise, that everytime i struggle with the spicy and bitter juice that life could ever give me, i can always rise again. We all can, or at least so i wish for...

Oh by the way, these photos  were taken at *almost* the same condition as right now
I had one of the most random yet best weekend with my great friends on Saturday night
We had delicious culinary session, hit the kareoke, then randomly visited the beach  just to watch sunrise together...i hope things will be as good as they were




i was wearing: MONSTORE andalusia side pocket tank//washed jeans//Daddy's boots//ZARA bowler hat//MANGO fisherman leather bag//Beskap (Javanese traditional costume) as outerwear

Just to tell you, this tank i was wearing is actually a woman's mini dress that i got from MONSTORE !
There is another t-shirt but this one is my current affair because i have NEVER worn any kind of sleeveless thing before and i'm loving it ! Thanks monstore !

Finally me and my friends ended the day eating chicken poridge and then waited 4 hours just to taste the infamous Ragusa ice cream only to found out that it wasn't all that! LOL!
Quality time, CHECKED !
Phew, glad i can close this post with a little excitement and not as gloomy as how i started it
The sun is up, i hope we all are too!


Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
 ~Ario Achda~

13 comment:

Felicia Yohana said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
i'm following you
mind to follow back? :)

www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

Maria Widjaja said...

cannot not love your style and photosssss! always inspiring!:)

Vania Aprilia said...

love your top! awesome look

Love,
Pudding Monster

Hippiegonemad said...

ariooo so skinny and i love your mini dress >.< HOTness

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.it/

Crystal Knife said...

ini sih keren banget loh!
dan itu kurus sekaliii.. sirik ahhh

Lulut Marganingtyas said...

cool as always. I adore your signature style. dare to be different.

-Lulut-
www.lulutmarganingtyas.tumblr.com

Tara said...

nice outfit !!! and i'am agree with the other you looks so skinny :)

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

You're very inspiring as always! Great shots =) X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

ariooo you are so skinny! envy!e >.< btw beskap jadi outwear kayaknya brilliant idea tuh... bisa jadi next trend hehehehehe and i love your boots io :)



Hei Echa!

okky dommy said...

oh my, it doesnt look like woman mini dress, i'm simply love it ;)

BERTHA NATASHA said...

Kaaaaak.... keren! titik.


ps: ini kacamata tanpa kaca yg dioongin di twitter ya? :p :p cakep

Sincerely,
BERTHA NATASHA

CINDY TANUWIJAYA said...

Lovee Your Blog!!! <33

i'm following you now. Mind to follow back?

http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

kak ariooo kurus sekaliii >< i love these photos, i envy you instead! and and, i love how you managed to write such beautiful sentences on the opening stage of this post <3 dont worry kak, things will eventually get better. it might be stormy now, but it cant rain forever. semangaaaat ;D

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/