TOO LATE ! ! !: is better than never

Last Nov, 2nd was my bestmate's birthday
And unlike the usual or ordinary people who would love to be surprised by the gifts that their friends are kind enough to give, this one hillarious mate of mine REQUESTED his presents instead
We've been a fan of Danjyo Hiyoji, esp. those braided cardi pieces
And that was his birthday wish ! ! !
 So a group of his besties *THANK GOD it's a group* decided to get him the baby
And here are my picture posing with him in his its-really-okay-to-be-too-late-perfect-gift !!!
ps: please forgive my sultry expression -___-"


So HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, mate ! ! !
Lets just consider i paste those wishes i've written for u a month ago !
And ROCK the braided baby ! ! ! ^.^

Until the next jabbering box ! ! ! 
~Ario Achda~

15 comment:

Jason Laucht said...

great boots!! <3

jasonitos.com

Unknown said...

@ jason: ISN'T IIIITT??? i wish i could look good in boots like he does. hahaha

ice pandora said...

Love the pictures haha so cute both and who says guys can't wear skinny jeans?? ;)

Move said...

I like ur mates boots, they are look amazing!

Unknown said...

@ mei: THANK YOUUU...ow NOD for skinny jeans please! :)

@ june: i knoooww, i think i'm gonna get one too that wud fit me! haha

michelle_ said...

great outfits you two !
and nooo you're not talking too much on my comments :) i always love long comments.. hahaha

glisters and blisters

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!

Setty Lepida said...

Hi and thank you for following one of my blogs.
You both look great, friendship afterall always makes one look sharper than any accesory can ! Keep having fun :D

Setty Lepida said...

Oh ! by the way, you are my 30th and 50th follower, as of today, thank you for the other join too :D. I love having such creative people joining me. I hope you have a lucky, lucky month !

Unknown said...

@ setty: oh wow, i love what u said about friendship. so inspiring :)

and by the way, like i told u in ur blog, u are my 70th follower, so it's a charm for both of us! :) thank u ! ! !

Setty said...

You've got mail... it 's me...a picie picie !

Annushka said...

Lovely photos, very nice blog!!!))

Unknown said...

@ michelle: thank you michelllleeee >.<, i'll drop some long comment again! haha

@ anushka: thank you so much annushka :) have a good day!

Ancilla said...

found your blog and it's fun.
i like danjyo hiyoji too. They have unique cutting which is cool!
happy birthday to your friend :)

Natalie's-the blog

Unknown said...

@ Natalie: thanks a lot for the comment :) yea, they're great!!!! :) will definitely visit urs!