IT IS DONE ! ! ! !
Finally, the first official event of LOOKBOOK JAKARTA is over
Held just last Thursday, September 29th 2011 at Canteen Plaza Indonesia, it was really a stressing yet lots of fun day. Lack of time and preparation always led us to a certain state of craziness, but we were happy to see that LOTS (the capital ain't there for nothing) of crowd were coming and met some very supportive friends and new people that we probably might have seen on screen or completely fresh
This post is going to be a long one, but i'd like to start it by sharing the photos of the creations from the seven independent designers, brought on stage by 14 NON-models from LOOKBOOK JAKARTA
Amril Ardi // Kay Mori // JOSE by Joshua Septhio
Freddy Richie // Febri Dwi Suseno // DNSR homme by Clarice
Melody Marvelly // Gracia Stefani // COCCAYIEN by Tito Van
Marcella Caroline // Adelle Veronica // JEIDY by Angela Jessica Hadi
Klaudia Scholastica // Jesslyn Patricia // THE RUE by Sara Sofyan and Savira Lavinia
Jensen Sanjaya // Stella Julian // NOONIO by Mutiara Sitompul
Ario Achda (me!!!) :p // Yudhie Ramaddhan Soekotjo // HANDGEMAAKT by Zico Halim
To me personally, the evening was a really big night because it was the first time we created an event like this, bringing a community that most people might have no idea about, inviting settled figures from entertainment and fashion industry, plus presenting our totally non-model figure to the stage. It was risky and overwhelming in some way but i'm thankful for what happened
After the night was over i have a very long thank you list. It might bores you but i need to write it down
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ! !
- Canteen Plaza Indonesia, Rated-a, Flail and Crook, Elle Magazine, and Men's Folio Indonesia for supporting the event
- The inspiring hosts of the night, Dana Maulana , Rama Dauhan, Yoland Handoko, Michael Cools, Heidy Kalalo, Sonia Eryka, Mario Ginanjar, Rinni and Erich Al Amin
- the seven designers with their brilliant creations esp. Zico Halim
- Winda Tantojo from Ancient Greek and Maharani Nuh, for lending us the Indian warbonets
- The MUA team, Lizzi Parra and friends who created superb pale look on us!
- The photobooth decorator team for installing a super cute photo corner!
- The medias who kindly came to view the gig
- My blogger fellows, Chekka Cuomova, Bethanny Putri, Luthfi Darwis, Arnold Teja, Caroline Robianto, Anaz Siantar and esp. Haliman Singgih who came from Bandung and the best Clara Devi for coming ALL THE WAY from Jogja just for me -that's what she said- *trillion hugs*
- DJ NINE and DJ RORO for creatively composing the ambiance as we expected
- Volunteers who helped us A LOT ! Adhi, Momon, Dessy, Nasya, Nesya and Nico
- Team LOOKBOOK JAKARTA, esp. Yudhie Ramddhan for working your a** off real hard
- And to all the fashionable crowd ! You are all the living proof that karma filter are just numbers ! ! !
thank you so much for being a huge contribution of the night!
On the other hand, despite of the hype vibe of the night that i truly felt, i do have to admit that the gig was far from perfection. I, on behalf of my team would like to apologize deeply to every single inconvenience or offensive things that might appeared to you. For every misunderstanding, misconception or misinterpretation that you might have thought toward the whole show. LOOKBOOK Night could have been better, and surely will be better. We really hope that there will be more of this in the future and please still be a hype part of it!
Last but not least, here are some other photos after the fashion marathon !!!
Kay Mori // Andres Suliano // Jensen Sanjaya // SWANK by Salvi . KINKY ! ! ! ^o^
The Door Bitches
Asmara Abigail and friend
Amril Ardi // Haliman Singgih // Febri Dwi // Putra Pratama // Febri Dwi (again) // Luthfi Darwis
Tito Van and Clarice acting silly
Me and some new cool friends ! ! !
BLOGGER FELLOWS! Marcella Caroline, Arnold Teja, Clara Devi, me, Anaz Siantar, Caroline Robianto. How can i not love them?
These were us wearing Flail n Crook T shirt ! More of FnC on the upcoming post!
ps: Thank you to everyone who has the courtesy of these pictures. Yurie Simanjuntak, Anaz Siantar, Wening Tresnany, and Febri Dwi Suseno. You saved my blog!
Until the next malfunction box ! ! !