ART of VAN D'ARTIE

I never realized that by running this blog has brought me to many creative wandering souls 
 Surrounded by talented people is sometimes overwhelming and intimidating, but to me, mostly it is inspiring, as inspiring as this fellow of mine whose works has taught me a lot of things

He calls himself "Tito Van D'Artie"
Sounds like a joke but lately i sort of believe that he really carries the name out to his work
Relax, spontaneous and armed with a happy-go-lucky attitude, the man prefer a natural movement from his model rather than a sophisticated robotic-poser

"I just let my models act by themselves. It's fun to let it happens organically"

 

The urban culture during the 90's such as grunge or post rock has been his inspiration to create a perfect dirty visual look, snapshot or crime scene photography with a lot of overexposure and directed flash, probably the same way that Tony Kelly, Terry Richardson, Nan Goldin or Martin Parr work their magic

"I just keep thinking like an amateur"

Yes, sir! we believe in you !
 Now hail, for the mighty artsy D'Artie ! ! !

p.s: wanna see more of his art? click
  http://www.wix.com/godzilla_in_panic/photography
for further information or service, please contact him in person via e-mail to gojira_atakku@yahoo.co.jp

Until the next jabbering box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

10 comment:

Veronica said...

OMG! I really love these pics! So cool!!!!!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Nice post, love all photos...

michelle_ said...

i love all of this photographs !
the edgy feel is really NICE !

Anonymous said...

the shots are beyond AWESOME i like!

CAT WRANGLER said...

i love this post! nice photograph ;)

Fariz.Rokhanudin said...

Cool Picture Rio........tu fashion mlai thun 90an???msih kren ngk klo dpkai skrang???
farizmarokoz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@ veronica . tara . michelle . lalita . mia : i SURELY AGREE!!! he's a GUH-REAT one! :p

@ fariz : haha, bukan fashionnya yang 90an riz, tapi gaya fotografinya :p *itu menurut fotografernya ya*

Unknown said...

whoa I love his works! :D

Gilbert Ganda said...

I spot elsie!

xx

Unknown said...

@ sonia: ahaha, yea, cool, aren't they!????

@ gilbert: yes u did! its elsie eith the freakin awesome red lips!!! haha