SURPRISE RE-WEDDING

My theater club, ENJUKU gives me chances to meet many new people, people who eventually are special in my heart. There are two people that i'd like to introduce to you in this post. They are Tanaka and Rikimaru Sensei. They used to be native teachers of Jakarta Communication Club (JCC), language and culture center, which happened to be ENJUKU's "elder sister" company. They got retired by the end of last year to get married in Japan. It is suddenly so quiet not having them around, but, they just came to Jakarta for a late-honeymoon, and i was thrilled, literally !
JCC's staffs planned a super fun wedding surprise party, and of course, as a sibling organization, ENJUKU had a part in it. JCC's staffs told them that they will only going to hold a small celebration party with JCC's staffs only, but actually many people were invited as well.
It was a small, simple, not luxurious kinda party, but it was nice, warm, and memorable
This post is to honor and celebrate the love and "familyship" between us



Welcome to Tanaka & Rikimaru Sensei surprise re-wedding


and now here are the groom and bride

from left-to-right : Still in shock expression *esp. Rikimaru Sensei* / Still observing things, opening her veil / Tanaka Sensei with super silly expression trying to kiss Rikimaru Sensei / TOAST...KANPAI ! ! !
 
from left-to-right : Tanaka & Rikimaru Sensei at the door, didn't expect that there would be many people inside / Doing a kacar kucur procession, as a symbol that the wive should manage the money she receives from her husband / Rikimaru Sensei excitedly telling all the girls to step up as she's going to throw the bouqette / that was me with them. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY ! ! !
and finally here are them in a 'normal' expression ^.^

I chose this extraordinary pictures not to humiliate the couple, but to show that they are LOVED for who they are ! ! ! I'm thankful for the fate that brought them into my life. Even if they are already back to Japan again now, my love for them is everlasting, unaffected by time nor space

田中先生&力丸先生、ご結婚おめでとうございます!!!

Until the next jabbering box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

4 comment:

Yulia Rahmawati said...

I think this my first time visiting ur blog
nice to find it :D

Unknown said...

@ ladyulia : hey, thank u so much :) hope u'll find more bliss here :p

Unknown said...

I love both of them too!
They are my idol.
I hope to see them again (T_T).

Unknown said...

@ sari : AMEN! same wish here!