A DROP OF HAPPINESS

 It has been almost two weeks after i went to Japan and it still feels like a dream to me to experience the life there
It was short but the memory lasts
Me and my theatre club had a very tight schedule there we didn't even have a lot of leisure time

I was really tired yet happy in my busy time. Sometimes it distracts you from the things you want to avoid
A certain worry or just a simple pain yuo are trying to recover from

Now that i'm back in the capital, I miss that busy time. I should have left bad memories there, thousand miles from home and i should have come home feeling refreshed, but i think i'm just the same old kinda person, stuck in the same old problem

As far as i'm concerned, all i write in this blog since the beginning is a story of how scared i am, how intimidated i am, by life and by love. I'm trying to write inspiring things yet i, myself, is uninspired
You probably won't enjoy lots of my post. LOL

Hmphhh, i miss Japan and a little drop of happiness that happened there



Lets pray for more drops of happiness ! 
:)


Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

2 comment:

Mitha Komala said...

Japan.. it always feels short whenever we spend our time there. pictures are so nice xx

Letters To Juliet

sandy hendra budiman said...

aiihhh blogger pria legend kembali lagi :)
nice outfit!

New post on: http://hexfashion.blogspot.com/