i found a treasure ! ! ! and it's a treasure box ! an empty one unfortunately .
but i fell for it right away . it is a silver chest belongs to my mother .
she told me that she got it as a wedding gift back in 1978 . shoot ! ! ! CLASSIC ! no wonder it was VERY dirty that i thought it was made from brass . but i got it cleaned and it looks much sexier now . i should've taken the dirty version picture of this chest or record a 'how to clean you silver ware' video . But i'll just tell you how:
To clean your silver ware/jewelery, you will need:
1. washing bowl or basket plate (size depends on your silver ware/jewelery's size)
2. baking soda
3. a toothbrush (choose the soft one)
4. a clean clothe, and
5. dirty silver ware/jewelery
And here are the steps:
1. fill the washing bowl with hot water
2. spread baking soda on your silver ware/jewelery, focus on the dirty spot (usually dark and not shiny)
3. put your dirty silver ware/jewelery in it
The hot water and the baking soda will peel the dirt OFF
4. if it stains hard, help it by brushing the dirt spot softly
5. put your silver ware/jewelery out the bowl/plate
6. dry it with a clean clothe
info: your silver jewelery will stains faster if you just keep it inside a chest . wearing it daily or regularly prevents it from staining . but unfortunately, it is unavoidable . do clean your silver jewelery regularly to keep them shining and bright . Good luck people ! and the only thing i have to do is focusing 'how to fill my silver chest' ^.^
Happy thursday !
For those who will come to BRIGHTSPOT market opening today, i'll see you people there !
Until the next jabbering box ! ! !